This postcard shows the facade of the Banque Adam branch in Feuquières-en-Vimeu, a town located in western Picardie (France). A regional institution, the Banque Adam was influential in the North of France for 170 years. Founded in 1766 as a trading and defence equipment company in Boulogne-sur-Mer, it became a bank in 1786. Following the 1929 crash, its was absorbed in 1937 by the Banque Nationale pour le Commerce et l’Industrie (BNCI).
Aimer cette page
Partager cette page